jeudi 12 janvier 2012

Sonny Burgess and the Pacers SUN LP 1027 Charly , LP 1039


SIDE 1
1- Don't be that way
2- Oh mama
3- Truckin down the avenue
4- All my sins are taken away
5- My babe
6- My bucket's got a hole
7- Higher
8- Sweet misery
SIDE 2
1- So glad your mine
2- Mister blues
3- Tomorow night
4- Feel so good
5- Find my baby for me
6- My bucket's got a hole
7- One night

-------




A1 -Itchy (inst.)
A2 -Always will
A3 -Little town baby
A4 -Changed my mind
A5 -A kiss goodnite
A6 -Sadie's back in town
A7 -Thunderbird (inst.)

B1 -So soon
B2 -Smootchin' Jill
B3 -Sweet Jenny
B4 -Tomorrow never comes
B5 -Ootchie kootchie
B6 -You're not the one for me

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

" Big Surf " 1  The Lively Ones  : Pipeline, 2  Dave Myers & the Surftones  : Church Key, 3  The Centurions  : Bullwink...