mardi 31 janvier 2012

Rusty and Doug Kershaw with Wiley Barkdull


- Louisiana man
- Diggy liggy lo
- Cheated too
- Cajun Joe
- We'll do it anyway
- So lovely baby
-Look around
-Going down the road
-Kaw Liga
-Rattlesnake
- I wanna wanna
- I'm gonna leave adieu
- Stop look and listen
- Im in love
- See my baby
- Hey you there
- You'll see
- Love me to pieces
- I never had the blues
- I'll understand
- Knock knock
- Sweet thing
- Hey sheriff
- Sweet sweet girl
- Let's stay together
- Honey honey
- It's too late
- Hey honey
- Hey Mae
- I ain't gonna waste my time
- I've gotta brand new baby
- Lonesome journey
- Take my love

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

" Big Surf " 1  The Lively Ones  : Pipeline, 2  Dave Myers & the Surftones  : Church Key, 3  The Centurions  : Bullwink...